Virtual Town Hall for Faculty, Staff and Students
Virtual Town Hall for Texas State University Faculty, Staff and Students
Tuesday, February 2, 2021
President Denise Trauth and other university leaders hosted a virtual Town Hall, on Tuesday, February 2, 2021 from 4 p.m to 5:00 p.m. The purposes of the Town Hall were to provide a COVID-19 update, including information about the university's vaccine distribution plan.
Town Hall Agenda:
- President Denise Trauth – Introductory remarks
- Dr. Cynthia Hernandez, Vice President for Student Affairs – Approach to safe in-person student engagement/activities
- Mr. Eric Algoe, Vice President for Finance & Support Services – CARES Act Higher Education Emergency Relief Fund (HEERF)
- Dr. Emilio Carranco, Chief Medical Officer – COVID-19 and vaccine distribution plan update. Texas State University Emergency Management Coordinator Raymond Loriaux will be available to answer questions regarding vaccine distribution plan
- Question and Answer Session - Moderated by Vice President for University Advancement, Dr. Barbara Breier
Note: presentation begins at 8:40. Closed Captions are available.